My full name is Bertram Camp Bruce, Jr. My father was Bertram Camp Bruce and his father was Bertram Carr Bruce. My father started calling himself Bert Bruce, Jr. to distinguish himself from his father. So, there I was, a real junior, who’s own father called himself junior. All of this was before I was aware of much at all. To avoid confusion, my parents chose a nickname. First, it was Chipper, which many old friends still use. Then later, it became Chip.
Here’s an incomplete set of family memories (somewhat in reverse chronological order):
- Catherine Holloway Bruce Todd
- obituary, June 23, 2018
- houses in Fort Worth
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot (Emily Bruce & Stephen Bruce) from the Celebration of Life, June 27, 2018
- 95 Hugs for Catherine (scrapbook for her 95th birthday)
- Bertram Camp Bruce
- Chip & Susan family
- Porter family
- A rebus baby announcement (Dorothy Camp Bruce)
- Elizabeth McMaster, 1837-1931
This page has the following sub pages.