These are resources created primarily by my students or me.
- Graduate student survival–resources and ideas about graduate school study; common themes about collaboration, finding information, focus, and time management
- Inquiry-based learning–discussion of the inquiry model of learning
- Journals–journals I read, publish in, or review for
- Keywords–inspired by Raymond Williams’s Keywords: A Vocabulary of Culture and Society (London: Fontana, 1975); expanded from Literacy in the Information Age: Inquiries into Meaning Making with New Technologies; definitions for a variety of terms related to learning and new technologies
- Learning technologies timeline–created by University of Illinois students enrolled in courses on New Literacies, Literacy in the Information Age, Learning Technologies, or Computer Assisted Instruction. Each entry has a link to a student-created web page providing more details about the event; in some cases the page describes a sequence of events leading up to or following from the cited event.
- Quote of the Day–quotes about learning, teaching, and life, on the Inquiry Page
- Slide shows