- This course
- Students: Background, questions
(2) Reflect: Write (briefly) about a significant learning experience in your life; discuss.
(3) Discuss: Insights about learning related to the Internet quiz
(4) Discuss: How does the Internet change learning?
(5) Discuss: What does “Shakespeare in the bush” tell us about teaching and learning?
- The Inquiry Cycle. https://chipbruce.wordpress.com/resources/inquiry-based-learning/the-inquiry-cycle/
- Urban agriculture example: DeJesus, Carlos, & Torrise, Michelle L. (2011, March). The greening of a food desert: Building community through community food production. Final report for the Urban Agriculture Project at Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos High School, Chicago, IL. http://www.pedroalbizucamposhs.org/urban-agriculture/final-report/.
(7) Create: Vygotsky: forbidden colors game http://www.cii.illinois.edu/InquiryPage/bin/u10099.html
- Social and organizational learning
- Social entrepreneurship
(9) Reflect: What have you learned from the readings and the discussions?